The desired service life is a decisive factor
The basis for your decision is the predictability of the service life while taking into account your technical specifications. You will reach a new degree of perfection with ABEG®.
In addition to classic calculation principles, ABEG® uses the various performance features of the products available on the global market. The conventional service life calculation (in accordance with DIN ISO 281, page 2, A1 and A2) is decisively extended by the ABEG® factor.
The ABEG® factor
The accurate determination of “your” suitable ABEG®performance class is done using the desired = nominal performance Lh.
While C (load rating) is determined by the bearing dimensions and P (dynamic equivalent load) and n (speed) are determined by your application data, aABEGoptimizes the utilization factor of the bearing performance.
This ratio of Lhrealized to the desired service life is a basic ABEG® optimization goal, which ideally comes close to 100%.
New design possibilities
The bearing type is determined by themating structure. Switching to another performance class creates cost benefits.
Benefits for design engineers
- Manufacturer-independent basis for calculation
- Calculation models for the nominal and extended service life calculation are still used
- Applicable to all manufacturers and roller bearing products
- Avoidance of oversizing and greater design options through downsizing, cost-sizing, and upsizing
Benefits for everyone
- A common language: self-explanatory concepts of EasyRoll, Eco, Supra and Premium
- Time savings when designing bearings by taking into account all of the relevant technical parameters
- High planning certainty by incorporating economic criteria into the bearing selection
- Full market transparency and utilization of the advantages of globalization