- Bearing clearance classes C2, CN, C3 and C4
- | Fa - axial load
- | Noise test by decibels
- | Noise test by vibration level for deep groove ball bearings
- | Noise test by vibration level for tapered roller bearings
- | P - dynamic equivalent load
- | PN/P0 tolerance class for radial bearings (without tapered roller bearings)
konstruktiv! is our information channel for engineers and technicians: sign up for the newsletter
Inadequate sealing can allow external environmental conditions to have an extremely negatively impact on running characteristics and thus a bearing’s service life. For this reason, bearings must be protected by seals.
At the same time, seals also prevent lubricants from leaking.
|UC, EW, NC||2RS seal with flinger ring in front||very effective sealing against fine and coarse contamination|
|UB, EN, CS||2RS seal with inner steel reinforcement;|
design with outer steel reinforcement also available
|effective sealing against fine contamination|
|UK||bearing insert with conical inner ring,|
installation with adapter sleeve (accessory)
|NC||bearing insert with slotted inner ring,|
clamp ring with cylinder head bolt
Special designs for sealing
Bearing inserts are supplied pre-greased with a universal grease as standard. Low or high-temperature greases can also be supplied on request. Bearing inserts usually have a relubrication hole or circumferential groove with a lubrication hole.
D1: can be relubricated
OS: without lubrication hole
As standard, bearing inserts are manufactured from 100Cr6 chrome steel or an equivalent thereof.
Various series are also available in stainless steel (AISI440C, AISI420). These products have the “-SS” suffix.
The manufacturer Schaeffler offers its products with its special "Corrotect" coating. We also supply designs with a zinc-iron (ZnFe) and a zinc-nickel coating.
Please indicate the desired resistance time in the salt spray test in hours, on the basis of which we will be able to select the necessary coating type.
|UC200 / LLJ||UC200 / LLJ||T1000G|
- Lack of expertise
- Lack of qualified personnel
- Adapter sleeve tightening torque exceeded → bearing clearance decreases too sharply → rolling elements become clamped between the inner and outer ring → premature failure
- Adjusting screw tightening torque exceeded → possible crack in the inner ring → no more securing on the shaft