Linear technology from a single provider – competent and low-cost
According to the specifications of your intended use, we configure technically and economically optimized linear modules for this application. Only four steps are needed for this:
- Determining your technical and economic requirements
- Configuring your custom solution based on our pool of components
- Coordinating the configuration together
- Manufacturing and delivering your cost-optimized solution
Cost optimization – how do we do it?
Thanks to our extensive pool of different linear technology components, your custom linear module will only use components that are suitable for your intended us. Oversized solutions can already be ruled out in advance.
Which components impact cost?
The individual components can be grouped as follows:
- Material (steel or aluminum)
- Guide systems (shaft guidance system, track roller guidance system, monorail guidance system)
- Drive (toothed belt, rack, ball screw)
- Motor (DC motor, step motor, linear motor)
- Controls (single-line display, LCD display)
- Additional features (seal, limit switch, measurement system, central lubrication)
Every component has its own strengths and weaknesses. We combine these components in such a way that the finished module “fits” your intended application – without compromise.
How do we find the right solution?
Fill out and send us the checklist for linear modules or call one of our consultants directly. We will determine your needs together and configure your optimum linear module.