1 General Information
1.1 Objective and Responsibility
1. This Data Privacy Statement is to inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data related to our online service and the related websites, features and contents (hereinafter collectively referred to as "online service" or "website").
2. The online service is provided by Findling Wälzlager GmbH (Schoemperlenstrasse 12, D-76185 Karlsruhe) – hereinafter referred to as "provider", "we" or "us" - who is also legally responsible under the data protection law.
3. You can reach out to our Data Protection Officer under the E-Mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The term "user" encompasses all customers, interested people, employees and visitors of our online service.
We collect and process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
a. Consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (a) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Consent meaning any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of agreement, which could be in the form of a statement or any other unambiguous confirmatory act, given by the data’s subject consenting to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
b. Necessity for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract according to Article 6 paragraph 1 (b) GDPR, meaning the data is required in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you or to prepare the conclusion of a contract with you.
c. Processing to fulfill a legal obligation in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (c) GDPR, meaning that e.g. the processing of data is required by law or other provisions.
d. Processing in order to protect legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR, meaning that the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, unless such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require the protection of personal data.
You have the following rights with regards to the processing of your data through us:
a. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 13 paragraph 2 (d) GDPR and Article 14 paragraph 2 (e) GDPR.
b. Right of access in accordance with Article 15 GDPR
c. Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR
d. Right to erasure („right to be forgotten“) in accordance with Article 17 GDPR
e. Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR
f. Right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 GDPR
g. Right to objection in accordance with Article 21 GDPR
Notice: Users may object to the processing of their personal data in accordance with legal allowances at any time with effect for the future. The objection may in particular be made against processing for the purposes of direct marketing.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
1.4 Data Erasure and Duration of Storage
The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is inapplicable. Storage of data beyond that may occur if such storage is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or erasure of data also takes place when a retention period mandated by the standards mentioned expires, unless the continued storage of data is required for the conclusion of a contract or the fulfilment of contractual obligations.
1.5 Security of Processing
1. We have implemented appropriate and state-of-the-art technical and organisational security measures (TOMs). Thus, the data that is processed by us is protected against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorized access.
2. These security measures include in particular the encrypted transfer of data between your browser and our server.
1.6 Transfer of Data to Third Parties, Subcontractors and Third Party Providers
1. A transfer of personal data to third parties only occurs within the framework of legal requirements. We only disclose personal data of users to third parties, if this is required e.g. for billing purposes or other purposes, if the disclosure is necessary to ensure the fulfilment of contractual obligations towards the users.
2. If we engage subcontractors for our online service, we have made appropriate contractual arrangements as well as adequate technical and organizational measures with these companies.
3. If we use content, tools or other means from other companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as "third party providers") whose registered offices are located in a third country, it is assumed that a transfer of data to the home countries of these third party providers occurs. The transfer of personal data to third countries takes place exclusively only, if an adequate level of data protection, the user’s consent or another legal permission is present.
2 Concrete Data Processing
2.1 Collection of Information on the Use of the Online Service
1. When using our online-service, information may be transferred automatically from the browser of the user to us; this information includes the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of the access, amount of data transferred, notification about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider.
2. The processing of this information takes place based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. to optimize the online service) as well as to ensure the security of processing in accordance with Article 5 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR (e.g. for the defence and clarification purposes of cyberattacks)
3. This information will be automatically deleted 4 weeks after the termination of the connection, unless any other retention periods require otherwise.
4. The collection of the data and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the provision of the online service. Therefore users are not entitled to the options of erasure, objection or correction.
2.2 Contact Form and Contacting via E-Mail
1. When contacting us - whether in person or in writing via the respective communication technology (e-mail, telephone, fax, app, ...) - the data provided by the user will be processed solely for the purposes of processing and carrying out the request.
2. Any other use of the data will only take place based on the given consent from the user.
3. The users' data will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System") or a comparable software/database. The legal retention periods in accordance with Section 1.4 apply.
1. The following information is to inform you about the contents of our newsletters as well as the registration, distribution and statistical evaluation procedures and your rights of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter you agree to the receipt of the newsletter and the procedures described.
2. Double-opt-in and logging
When registering to our newsletter, the so-called double-opt-in procedure is executed; i.e. after registration you will receive an E-Mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to ensure that nobody is able to register with foreign E-Mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletters are logged in order to fulfil legal requirements in relation to the burden of proof. This includes the storage of the registration, confirmation time and the IP address if applicable.
3. Newsletter service provider
The newsletter is sent out by our subcontractor CleverReach GmbH & Co. KG (Muehlenstr. 43, D-26180 Rastede) - hereinafter referred to as "newsletter service provider". The data protection regulations of the newsletter service provider can be viewed here: www.cleverreach.com/en/data-security/. According to its own information, the newsletter service provider can use this data in pseudonymous form - i.e. without allocation to a user, to optimise or improve its own services, e.g. to technically optimise the dispatch and presentation of the newsletter or for statistical purposes in order to determine from which countries the recipients come. However, the newsletter service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write them down itself or to pass the data on to third parties.
5. Registration data
In order to register for the newsletter, it is sufficient for you to enter your E-Mail address, your firstname and your lastname.
6. Statistical survey and analyses
The newsletters contain a so-called "web-beacon", i.e. a pixel-sized file that is retrieved by our server when the newsletter is opened. In the context of this retrieval, technical information, such as information regarding the browser and your system, as well as your IP address and time of access will initially be collected. This information is used for technical improvement of the services on the basis of technical data or the target audiences and their reading habits by means of their locations (which can be determined using the IP address) or access times. Statistical surveys also include the determination, if the newsletters are opened, when they are opened and which links are clicked. It is possible to assign this data to individual newsletter recipients for technical reasons. However, it is not our intention to observe individual users. The evaluations are much more used to recognize the reading habits of our users and to adapt our content in accordance with them or to distribute diverse content according to the interests of our users.
7. Legal bases
The engagement of distribution service providers, the performance of the statistical surveys and analyses and the logging of the registration process are based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 (f) GDPR. We are interested in utilizing a user-friendly as well as secure newsletter system that serves our business interests and meets the users' expectations.
You may terminate the reception of our newsletter at any time, meaning withdraw your consent. At the end of each newsletter you can find a link to the cancellation of the newsletter. If you cancel your newsletter subscription, your email address will be added to our blacklist to ensure a permanent ban. All personal user data processed for sending newsletters will be deleted.
1. Our online service uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland (Google).
3. Furthermore, you have the possibility to prevent future collection of your data when visiting this website by using the following opt-out cookie: Disable Google Analytics
4. This website uses the Google Tag Manager. This service allows advertising tags to be managed via an interface. The Google Tag Manager does not set any cookies and does not collect any personal data. The Google Tag Manager merely implements tags, triggers other tags, which in turn may collect personal data. However, the Google Tag Manager does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags, insofar as these are implemented with the Google Tag Manager.
5. Google Display & Video 360 (previously Doubleclick Bid Manager)
On this website we use the tool Display & Video 360 from Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, which collects data for analysis, marketing and optimization purposes, and through this helps us to improve our marketing measures and our website. The data we collect are used by Display & Video 360 to link advertising contacts and clicks on advertisements with any use of our website linked to this. This enables us to determine whether Internet users who have seen our adverts visit our website or what products they are interested in. This helps us to use our advertising budget more efficiently. We can also use the collected data for sending advertising based on your interests (for instance, products you have looked at).
Pseudonymous online identification numbers (for instance cookie IDs or IP addresses) are used for the data collection. In this process no unambiguous user-related data, such as name or address, are stored. All the IDs we use only enable the recognition of your terminal device and your Internet browser. Without your separate explicit approval, we do not use the collected data to personally identify you as a user of our website.
At the following link you will find an explanation on how you can deactivate Google on your computer or your mobile terminal device: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996
6. Campaign Manager (previously DoubleClick by Google)
Because of the marketing tools that are used, your browser automatically establishes a link with Google’s server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data which are collected by Google because of the use of this tool, and consequently hereby notify you according to the information we have regarding this: Through the integration of Campaign Manager, Google receives the information that you have called up the respective part of our website or have clicked on an advert we have placed. Insofar as you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign your visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out your IP address and save it.
Furthermore, the Campaign Manager (DoubleClick Floodlight) cookies enable us to understand whether you perform specific actions on our website, after you have called up our display/video adverts on Google or on another platform via Campaign Manager or have clicked on this (conversion tracking). Campaign Manager uses this cookie to understand the content which you have interacted with on our website, in order to be subsequently able to send targeted advertising.
You can prevent participation in this tracking process: a) through an appropriate setting of your browser software, in particular the suppression of cookies means that you will not receive any cookies from third-party vendors; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, although this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies; c) by deactivating interest-related adverts of the vendors who are part of the self-regulating campaign “About Ads” via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, although this setting is deleted if you delete your cookies; d) through permanently deactivating in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin, e) using the appropriate cookies settings. We hereby inform you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this offer.
You can also prevent Google collecting the data generated by the cookies about your use of the website and the processing of this data by Google through downloading the browser plugin available at https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en under “Display settings”, “Extension for Campaign Manager deactivation” and installing it.
Further information on Campaign Manager is available at https://www.google.de/doubleclick as well as data processing in general at Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Alternatively you can visit the website of Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
2.5 Registration "myFindling" and "ABEG® Quickfinder"
1. If you request one of our products or services, we need certain information from you. Depending on the product or service, different personal data is collected from you. Certain products and services may require you to provide your name, address, telephone number, email address or similar information.
2. We will store your personal data in our CRM system as long as you use the selected service or serve to archive and reconstruct business processes. Your data will be stored exclusively for the fulfilment of the contractually agreed services.
3. You can revoke the use of your personal data at any time free of charge with effect for the future.
2.6 Online Survey, Contests or Sweepstakes
1. If you participate in one of our surveys, we will only use your data for a specific purpose within the framework of the conditions of participation to which you have consented.
2. You can revoke the use of your personal data at any time free of charge with effect for the future.
3. Wir verwenden für an uns gesendete Kundenanfragen die Cloud-basierten Dienste von Freshworks (Freshworks GmbH, Alte Jakobstraße 85/86, Hof 3, Haus 6, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland). Die Daten werden ausschließlich per SSL verarbeitet; die Rechenzentren entsprechen den EU-Safe-Harbor-Richtlinien. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz und der Einhaltung der DSGVO bei Freshworks erhalten Sie hier: www.freshworks.com/gdpr/
4. Für Kundenumfragen verwenden wir SurveyMonkey (SurveyMonkey Europe UC, 2nd Floor, 2 Shelbourne Buildings, Shelbourne Road, Dublin, Ireland). Die Umfrageergebnisse werden durch uns nicht veröffentlicht. Sie dienen ausschließlich der internen Analyse zur Verbesserung unserer Leistungen und Services. SurveyMonkey hat sich mit einer EU-US-Privacy-Shield-Zertifizierung beim US-Handelsministerium zur Einhaltung des EU-US-Privacy-Shield-Abkommens zwischen der EU und den USA über die Erhebung, Nutzung und Speicherung von personenbezogenen Daten aus den Mitgliedsstaaten der EU verpflichtet. SurveyMonkeys Datenschutzrichtlinien können Sie hier einsehen: de.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/.
2.7 Services Offered by Third Party Providers (Cloud-based Services)
1. In order to deliver a variety of services, we use products and services provided by third parties.
2. We require certain information of yours, if you request one of our products or services. Your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or similar private information may be required, depending on the specific product or service you requested.
3. To process customer support tickets and requests, we make use of the cloud-based help desk services provided by Freshworks (Freshworks GmbH, Alte Jakobstraße 85/86, Hof 3, Haus 6, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland). This data is solely processed using SSL certificates. Additionally, the data centers adhere to Safe Harbor regulations and guidelines. Further information about data protection and the observance of the GDPR at by Freshworks can be accessed here: www.freshworks.com/gdpr/
1. We offer a variety of career opportunities.
2. Contact us via the mailto function of your device. An E-Mail is sent from your local email client to email@example.com.
3. We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by E-Mail) may be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
4. You can revoke the use of your personal data at any time free of charge with effect for the future.
3.1 General Information
1. Cookies are information transmitted by our web server or third-party web servers to the users’ web browsers where they are stored for later retrieval. Cookies can be in the form of small files or any other types of information storage.
2. In the case that users do not want that cookies are stored on their computer, they will be asked to disable the corresponding option in their browsers system settings. Saved cookies may be deleted in the system settings of the browser. The exclusion of cookies can lead to functional impairments of this online service.
a. deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative: optout.networkadvertising.org
b. the US-American website: www.aboutads.info/choices
c. the European website www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/